iPhone SDK Essential Training presents the tools and skills needed to create applications for this mobile platform. Developer Simon Allardice breaks down the process of becoming an iPhone developer, from getting started with the tools and the language to building user interfaces and working with the unique features of the iPhone. With multiple hands-on exercises and demonstration projects, Simon explores the core development tools for iPhone (Xcode, Interface Builder, and Instruments), the language (Objective-C), and the framework (Cocoa Touch). Exercise files accompany this course.
- Creating projects in Objective-C
- Understanding memory management and delegation
- Building user interfaces in Interface Builder
- Saving data and preferences for iPhone applications
- Understanding core audio and core animation basics
- Creating a custom application icon
Click below to download its Torrent