PC suite for Nokia Lumia 610 Lumia 510 and Lumia 710 Lumia 800 Lumia 820 Lumia 900 Lumia 920 | Zune PC app Software PC Suite Free Download to Connect Nokia Lumia Windows based Mobile
System requirements and recommendations
To run the Zune software, you must have Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) or a later version of Windows. You can download SP3 for Windows XP here.
To get the most out of the Zune Music + Video software, your computer should meet the following system specifications:
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM for a 32-bit system or 2 GB of RAM for a 64-bit system
Broadband Internet connection
To wirelessly sync your Zune device to your computer, you need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Troubleshooting for Error
If you are using Windows 7 or Vista and getting error "SYSTEM UPDATES REQUIRED
Zune software doesn't support Windows Service Pack 2. To continue, click the link below to visit Windows Update to upgrade your operating system to Service Pack 3 or later."
To solve this problem, download the Zune software, update your computer's compatibility mode and then install the Zune software again.
- On your computer, download the Zune software.
- On the dialogue box at the bottom of your screen, click or tap the downward-pointing arrow next to Save, click or tap Save as and then save the file to your desktop.
- From your desktop, right-click or swipe the ZunePackage.exe file.
- From the drop-down list, click or tap Properties.
- Click or tap the Compatibility tab.
- Under Compatibility mode, click or tap to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box.
- Click or tap the downward-pointing arrow, and then select your operating system.
- Clear the checked box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for.
- Click or tap Apply, and then OK.
- Now you can install your Zune software. To start, double-click or swipe the ZunePackage.exe file on your desktop.
- A series of dialogue boxes will appear. Click or tap Run, click or tap Yes, click or tap Accept and then click or tap Install.
- When you see Software Installation Complete in the Zune dialogue box, the software is installed.
How to Transfer Audio/Picture/Video Files From Nokia Lumia 510, 610, 520, 710, 800, 820, 900, 920 to PC using Zune PC app Software
1. Install Zune
2. Connect phone and computer
Connect the data cable to the phone socket at the top of your phone and to your computer's USB port.
3. Transfer audio files
- Start the program Zune on your computer.
- Select collection.
- Select MUSIC/VIDEO/PICTURES/PODCASTS
- Go to the required folder.
- Select the required audio file and drag it to the phone icon.